I Need Help
I am having issues with my vehicle
We are sorry to hear something is not right with the vehicle that you have purchased from us, we will endeavour to help you as best we can.
What we ask of you
Please contact the branch that you purchased your vehicle from as soon as you start experiencing any issues that:
- You are not happy with (including any minor or major issues)
- That mean you cannot use the vehicle in the manner that you intended
We will need to understand:
- What the issue you are experiencing is
- How that issue is impacting the way you are using your vehicle
- What immediate personal transport requirements are being impacted
What you can expect of us
We have workshops that operate alongside our sales branches, we will use these to:
- Diagnose the issue that you are experiencing
- Work with you to plan a course of action
- Assist you with any immediate personal transport requirements that you might have
- Communicate clearly with you at every step to be sure that you are kept informed on progress
Our commitment to you
We aim to apply long-term solutions with the view of maintaining your trust in our organisation.
We will not look to apply short term solutions that push the problem out for another day.
We will stand by both you & the product that you purchase from us.
Your commitment to the vehicle you have purchased
Though we stand by the vehicles we supply you will need to take some responsibility to maintain your vehicle.
Service requirements should have been discussed with you at the point of sale, these are intended as a simple set of guidelines to assist in the upkeep of the vehicle.
If you are not clear on what you should be doing to keep on top of wear & tear issues, please reach out to the branch you purchased your vehicle from. They will be able to give you some guidelines on what maintenance measures should be in place.
Please fill in the details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please select an option
Enter your vehicle details below:
Please enter any comments